Across Canada In Social Media
- Named Top Female in “Web’s 20 Most-Visible Individuals in Vancouver” (#7 overall) by Now Public index, in partnership with The Vancouver Sun, 2008
- Speaker, Chicks Who Click, Vancouver, 2009
- Co-Founder, VinoCamp – VinoCamp 2009 and World Premiere CheeseCamp 2009 and the Inaugural VinoCamp 2008
- Organizer, DemoCamp Vancouver, BarCampVancouver (2008) (2007) (2006)
- Online Journalist for nextMEDIA 2008 and the Banff World TV Festival 2008 in Banff, 2008 (“Banff Exposed”)
- Co-Founder and Producer, Bridging Media 2008 – An initiative to open communications between traditional broadcast and the digital media industry.
- Guest Lecturer, Centre For Digital Media at Great Northern Way Campus, Masters In Digital Media Program, 2007
- TV Guest, The Lab with Leo Laporte, G4 Tech TV – “Social Media is Free and Powerful”, 2007 – Watch Segment
- Panel Moderator, VIDFEST – “MyFace, YourSpace: Maximizing Your Online Identity”, 2007
- TV Guest, The Lab with Leo Laporte, G4 Tech TV – “Producing a Video Podcast for This City Rocks”, 2007
- Speaker, Web 2.0 and Citizen Journalism, Saskatchewan Interactive, 2007
- Speaker, Pacific Festival of the Book, MediaNet Workshop “Publishing Your Work Online”, 2007
- Speaker, Marketing Your Film Online, St. John’s International Women’s Film Festival, 2006
ThisCityRocks – Indie Music Video Podcast
My friend Warwick and I co-produced this labour of love from 2006 to 2009. We share a passion for Canadian independent music and wanted to expose, promote, showcase and highlight Canada’s great musical artists.
Et voila: ThisCityRocks – Canada’s online video podcast for independent music.